How To Download Entire Website And Access Offline:Surfoffline.
Everyone has some specific favourite websites which they check regularly to stay updated.You can subscribe to its RSS feed via email to get the updates delivered directly into your inbox or if you don’t want too fill your mailbox then you can bookmark it into your browser. But what if you are going on business trip or vacation and doesn’t have internet access there.
In such cases its best to have the offline version of the website so that you can have access to its earlier articles or content. In one of my earlier post I gave you the method to convert a website into pdf but it has a limitation that it uses the feed of the website to fetch posts and some webmasters allow only excerpts in post. But by using Surfoffline Software you will download entire website within few minutes and ready to access in offline mode.You can also transfer it into portable media like Pendrive or CD’s without any hassle.
Surfoffline is compatible with all versions of windows including Xp, Vista and windows 7.You need not to worry even if you have Dial up connection as surfoffline is only 2mb in size and the installation process doesn’t require any special steps. Surfoffline has its own browsing interface and the offline website can be exported into a folder, CHM format or MHT web achive.
NOTE:-If you don’t want to download entire website you can limit it to specific pages which you want to access in offline mode
NOTE :- The content of the downloaded website will not update as the website updates.
MAIN FEATURES OF SURFOFFLINE ARE
- Downloading up to 100 files simultaneously.
- Downloading up to 400000 files in one project.
- It allows to Download entire website (including images, video, audio, etc.) for access in offline mode.
- Preparing downloaded websites for writing to a CD and DVD
- Downloading password protected web pages and password protected websites (HTTP and FTP authentication)
- The built-in browser and the support of sessions and cookies allow you to download sites protected with web form passwords.
To export and surf the website offline in CHM format you need to have registered version of Surfoffline.
Click here to download Surfoffline and access entire website in offline mode.
NOTE –Surfoffline software is a 30 days trial version and if you are willing to get full version purchase it.
must leave comments.